NEED TO TRAIN YOUR TEAM ON THE ELEMENTS OF A CUSTOMER-FIRST STRATEGY, BUT CAN’T TAKE EXTENDED DOWNTIME?
Then we have the Answer!
1-Day (or less!) Catalyst™ Training Sessions
The short, sharp, fun & efficient way to train your team!
Deep-dive customer-first strategy training with the globally recognised industry expert
Our 1-Day Catalyst™ Training Sessions are designed for business-critical teams that are not able to take much time out of the office. Denyse Drummond-Dunn delivers her fun, immersive workshops directly to your site, making it easy to get your entire team on board, without the usual extended downtime.
By focusing on one topic per workshop, Denyse takes your team on a deep-dive journey to adopting a customer-first strategy. Each session offers expert tips and tricks, as well as interactive exercises that make learning fun!
Choose from the following workshop topics (more coming soon) or contact us for a proprietary training developed to meet your precise needs:
Ideation & innovation
- I3: Improved Ideation & Innovation.
Objectives: Expand your innovation thinking and incorporate new levers.
- M3: More Meaningful Market Research. Objectives: Update your Market Research Toolbox. Identify the best KPIs to monitor your business.
- N3: New, Next-generation iNsights. Objectives: Review your current thinking, definition & development process of insights.
- I2A: Insights into Action. Objectives: Develop and / or optimise your current insight development practices.
- I2I: Insights to Impact. Objectives: Develop and / or optimise current insight knowledge-sharing practices.