Write For Us
Our Latest Podcasts
Finding Your Happy Life: LIVE Events
See Denyse in Action:
All personal appearances are currently on hold due to the covid-19 pandemic.
Watch out for webinar announcements, coming soon.
Denyse’s Guest Blogging
Most Popular Posts
- Top 20 Most Popular Customer Centricity Articles of 2020 Traditionally C3Centricity publishes a list of the most popular customer-centricity posts on its blog in January and this year is no exception, despite cov... 244 views | posted on January 13, 2021
- Five Rules of Customer Observation for Greater Success One of the best ways to a deeper understanding of your customers is to watch and listen to them whenever you can. Customer observation is a powerful, but u... 237 views | posted on July 2, 2019
- Five Brilliant Ideas to Boost your Insight Development Insights are the pot of gold that many businesses dream of but rarely find. Why is that? Are you one of them? If so then I have some practical ideas on how... 211 views | posted on April 12, 2020
- 13 Marketing Quotes to Inspire Customer Centricity The end of a year and the beginning of a new one is a great time to consider what changes you need to make in your marketing. What habits have you become... 85 views | posted on December 21, 2012
- 12 Things you Need to Know about your Target Customers How well do you know your target customers? I mean really know them? Are they men, women, young, old, Fortune 100 companies, local businesses? If you can... 84 views | posted on April 26, 2013
- How to Map Your Customer Journey & Overlay their Emotions With the travel and leisure industries in turmoil at the moment, now is a good time for them to review how they treat their customers. And mapping their cu... 59 views | posted on April 28, 2020